Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Product ID: 1572828 | Mfg Part #: LMSALL0012Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, Organization, StaffRetail: $209.99 SAVE $157.00 $52.99
Electronic Software Delivery
Great for 1 PC or Mac, and 1 tablet, Office 365 Personal helps you get things done from virtually anywhere, on all your devices. And it’s always up to date, so you’ll never have to worry about getting stuck with old versions.
Fully installed Office applications
Get the all-new 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and more, downloaded directly to your favorite devices. You can keep working even if you’re not online.
Install on multiple devices
Get the full Office experience on 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet (including Windows, iPad, and Android), and 1 phone.
Access from anywhere
Use OneDrive cloud storage to get instant access to your documents, photos, and videos. Edit and share them online anytime, anywhere, on all your devices.
Always up to date
Every new upgrade is included so you'll always have the most up-to-date version as soon as it's available.
Office 365 Personal includes
Current versions are Office 2016 for PC and Office 2016 for Mac
Requirements Office 365
- PC: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Mac: Intel processor
Required Operating System
- PC: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Mac: OS X 10.10
- Windows Tablet: Windows 8 or later
- iOS: Office for iPad® requires iOS 7.0 or later, Office for iPhone® can be installed on phones running iOS 6.0 or later Android: Office for Android® can be installed on tablets and phones that are running Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
- PC: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Mac: 4 GB RAM for Office 2016 for Mac
Required Hard Disk Space
- PC: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Mac: 6 GB HFS + hard disk format for Office 2016 for Mac
- PC: 1024x576 resolution
- Mac: 1280 x800 resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
Multi-touch : A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Additional System Requirements : Non-commercial use. Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required. Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require atditional advanced hardware or server connectivity. You must accept the License Agreement, wwww.microsoft.com/useterms.