Product ID: 1751068 | Mfg Part #: SSE9926Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, FacultyRetail: $2,995.00 SAVE $2,855.01 $139.99
Electronic Software Delivery
Product ID: 1751008 | Mfg Part #: CSBNAV01-18/18Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, Organization, StaffRetail: $324.00 SAVE $135.05 $188.95
Electronic Software Delivery
Product ID: 1556101 | Mfg Part #: CCSTEWho's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, StaffRetail: $50.00 SAVE $30.01 $19.99
Please Note: This product consists of a 25 digit Product Key Card that will be shipped to you. The product key card is used to activate a downloaded copy of the actual software title. NO CDROM is included.
Microsoft Project Standard 2016 gives you new and easier ways to keep projects organized and on track. Take advantage of flexible features that help you get started and make you more efficient and productive. Easily create modern reports to measure progress and communicate project details effectively with your team and stakeholders
Easily plan & manage your projects with intuitive features to help you deliver the intended business value.
- Quickly focus on what matters, easily select actions to take, and seamlessly browse functions with an enhanced visual experience.
- Tap into the latest Project templates on Office.com from within Project to get started quickly.
- Stay organized by having quick access to recent files and location from the Backstage.
Be efficient and prioritize
Be efficient and prioritize by aggregating everyday work, project tasks, important details, and multiple timelines in a visually rich and contextual interface.
- Stay in control of your project plans no matter the size.
- Rich, out-of-the-box reporting tools within a familiar Office-like experience help you quickly and easily measure progress and resource allocation.
- With Task Path highlighting in the Gantt chart, you always know how your tasks come together and identify which are most critical to your project’s success.
- Focus on what matters most by quickly organizing and linking tasks to create project plans and timelines.
Deliver projects successfully
Deliver effective presentations that offer immediate insight into task planning, resource allocation, cost efficiencies, and the many important details of your projects.
- The Project multiple timeline view helps you visualize your project to deliver stellar presentations to your team, executives, and stakeholders.
- Easily share insights that help you better communicate progress and achieve results.
- Use out-of-the-box reports such as Burndown and Resource Overview to quickly measure progress and communicate effectively with your team, executives and stakeholders.
- Easily copy and paste from Project to familiar Office applications like Word and PowerPoint without losing fidelity or the ability to make changes to labels and styles.
Explore the Office store
Explore the Office Store to quickly innovate with flexible options to customize and extend out-of-the-box capabilities.
- The new Office Store provides Add-ins for Office that extend the functionality of Project to solve unique problems to meet your needs and the needs of your business.
- Find Add-ins at Office.com and choose distribution options or provide access through a corporate app catalog.
- Tap into robust application architecture with a readily available software development kit (SDK) for custom programmability.
Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Required Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
Required Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Additional System Requirements: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.