Product ID: 1751068 | Mfg Part #: SSE9926Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, FacultyRetail: $2,995.00 SAVE $2,855.01 $139.99
Electronic Software Delivery
Product ID: 1751008 | Mfg Part #: CSBNAV01-18/18Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, Organization, StaffRetail: $324.00 SAVE $135.05 $188.95
Electronic Software Delivery
Product ID: 1556101 | Mfg Part #: CCSTEWho's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, StaffRetail: $50.00 SAVE $30.01 $19.99
Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 is designed for individuals who are looking for a powerful diagramming platform with a rich set of built-in stencils. It helps users to simplify complex information through simple, easy-to-understand diagrams. Visio Standard includes stencils for business, basic network diagrams, organization charts, basic flowcharts, and general multi-purpose diagrams.
Get started with diagramming easily
Get a jump start on diagrams with a set of pre-crafted starter diagrams and contextual tips and tricks.
Create professional diagrams quickly
Take advantage of 70 built-in templates and thousands of shapes that meet industry standards including:
- Business diagrams, such as flowchart, timeline, PivotDiagram, and organizational chart.
- Process diagrams, such as cross-functional flowcharts, IDEF0 (Integration Definition for Process Modeling), BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) 2.0, and Microsoft SharePoint workflows.
- IT diagrams, such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), Active Directory, detailed network, and rack.
- Software and database diagrams, such as database notation, website map, and UML (Unified Modeling Language) 2.4.
- Engineering diagrams, such as electrical, circuits, and systems. Refreshed templates include Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) compliance.
- Maps and floor plans, such as HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), office layout, site plan, and space plan. Refreshed templates include over 600 shapes that appeal to modern tastes and 400 smart shapes that help boost productivity.
Use a simple wizard to automatically create diagrams from data, starting with organizational charts.
Customize and complete diagrams quickly
Customize professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of effects and themes that apply a completely different look to your design in just a few clicks.
Perform common diagramming activities (change shape, auto align and position, or duplicate and reorder pages) with an intuitive experience while preserving the metadata and connections of the shapes.
Collaborate easily as a team on diagrams
- Enable others to add comments to a diagram or a shape from virtually any device, whether through Visio or through a browser using Visio Services (requires SharePoint). Get visual indicators of what shapes others are working or commenting on and easily sync diagrams when saving.
- Streamline teamwork and reduce the risk of errors by allowing two or more people to work on the same diagram in a single file at the same time.
- Get immediate clarification on feedback by initiating an instant messaging (IM) conversation or audio/video call with reviewers right from within Visio. (Requires a compliant IM application, such as Microsoft Skype for Business or Microsoft Lync.)
Communicate one version of truth—through a browser
- Share your diagrams for broader consumption through a browser, even with people who don't have Visio installed—through Visio Services in SharePoint.
- As your underlying data refreshes, your diagrams is refreshed in the browser.
Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Required Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
Required Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Additional System Requirements: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.