Product ID: 1788524 | Mfg Part #: SFU-001000Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, StaffRetail: $86.00 SAVE $26.05 $59.95
Electronic Software Delivery
Video editing software
- Explore timeline and storyboard video editing
- Get creative with hundreds of effects, titles, and new graphics
- Select from a library of intuitive project templates
- Tap into color correction tools to transform your footage
Why Pinnacle Studio?
Enjoy drag-and-drop timeline and storyboard editing across six tracks and explore tools to take your video projects to the next level.
Get creative with hundreds of effects, transitions, color correction tools, and titles. Start with video templates, or from scratch!
Pinnacle Studio’s customizable, intuitive interface enables you to streamline your workflow. Export to device, upload online, or burn to disc with ease.
Your gateway to advanced editing
Take advantage of powerful tools and creative effects that empower you to go beyond basic editing.
Loaded with powerful features
- Screen Recorder
- MultiCam Editing
- Split Screen Video
- Selective Color
- Stop Motion
- Author DVDs
Our competitive advantage
Add keyframes to customize almost any parameter of your edits — take complete control over your motions, effects, and overlays.
Set custom tool shortcuts, group and edit clips simultaneously, and explore a streamlined workflow for your most intuitive editing experience.
Included tools empower you to capture video and record your screen, author DVDs, and leverage compatibility with many third party plugins.
It’s the most powerful Pinnacle Studio yet
- NEW possibilities with Video Masking
- NEW ability to create custom motion title graphics with the redesigned Title Editor
- NEW overlays and graphics
- ENHANCED keyframing controls to streamline your editing
- & so much more!
- Operating system: Windows 10, 64 bit
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
- Intel Core i7 4th generation or later or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video
- Intel 6th generation or later processor, or AMD Ryzen processor, required for face detection (Ultimate only)
- RAM: 4 GB or higher, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360 video
- Graphics card: Minimum resolution 1024 x 768, minimum 256MB VGA VRAM, 512MB or higher recommended for hardware decoding acceleration
- DirectX graphics device recommended:
- NVIDIA GeForce 700 series / Quadro 600 (Fermi-based) or newer (CUDA-enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI Radeon HD 5XXX series or higher
- Intel HD Graphics from Ivy Bridge or higher
- 3D Titler requires DirectX 11
- Sound card: Windows-compatible sound card
- Hard drive space: 8 GB HDD space for full installation
- Internet connection required for installation, registration and updates Registration required for product use
- Import Formats
- Video: AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), MOV (DV, MPEG-4, H.264), HEVC* (H.265), XAVC, MXF, DVCPRO HD, XAVC S, GoPro LRV, Cineform
- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA
- Image: BMP, GIF, JPG, JPS, J2K, PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF
- Export Formats
- Disc: DVD, AVCHD, Blu-ray ($)
- Video: DV, HDV, AVI, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP, HEVC* (H.265, H.264), XAVC S, MOV, M2TS, FLV, 3GP, GIF, Cineform
- Image: BMP, JPEG, TIF, TGA
- Audio: AC3, MP2, MP3, MP4, WAV
- DVD burner required for creating DVD and AVCHD discs
- Blu-ray burning requires purchase of a separate plug-in from within the product
- Supported Languages
- Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Swedish