Product ID: 1788524 | Mfg Part #: SFU-001000Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, StaffRetail: $86.00 SAVE $26.05 $59.95
Electronic Software Delivery
Video editing and screen recorder
- Edit freely across 24 tracks with complete flexibility
- Take control of your edits with enhanced keyframing
- Get creative with hundreds of effects, plus new graphics and overlays
- Explore Motion Tracking and MultiCam editing tools to elevate your productions
Why Pinnacle Studio?
Edit video across 24 tracks with the precision and control of keyframing to ensure your edits match your vision.
Tap into hundreds of effects, transitions, and templates to get creative with color and enhance your video projects.
Edit quick projects or large video productions intuitively with customizable shortcuts and workflow efficiencies.
Editing power that doesn’t break the bank
Explore powerful editing features and creative effects that take your productions closer to pro.
Loaded with powerful features
- Motion Tracking
- Screen Recorder
- MultiCam Editing
- Split Screen Video
- Color Correction
- Lens Correction
- Stop Motion
- Audio Ducking
- Track Transparency
- Author DVDs
Our competitive advantage
Add keyframes to customize almost any parameter of your edits—take complete control over your motions, effects, and overlays.
Set custom tool shortcuts, group and edit clips simultaneously, and explore a streamlined workflow for your most intuitive editing experience.
Included tools empower you to capture video and record your screen, author DVDs, and leverage compatibility with many third party plugins.
It’s the most powerful Pinnacle Studio yet
- NEW possibilities with Video Masking
- NEW ability to create custom motion title graphics with the redesigned Title Editor
- NEW overlays and graphics
- ENHANCED keyframing controls to streamline your editing
- & so much more!
- Operating system: Windows 10, 64 bit
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
- Intel Core i7 4th generation or later or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video
- Intel 6th generation or later processor, or AMD Ryzen processor, required for face detection (Ultimate only)
- RAM: 4 GB or higher, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360 video
- Graphics card: Minimum resolution 1024 x 768, minimum 256MB VGA VRAM, 512MB or higher recommended for hardware decoding acceleration
- DirectX graphics device recommended:
- NVIDIA GeForce 700 series / Quadro 600 (Fermi-based) or newer (CUDA-enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI Radeon HD 5XXX series or higher
- Intel HD Graphics from Ivy Bridge or higher
- 3D Titler requires DirectX 11
- Sound card: Windows-compatible sound card
- Hard drive space: 8 GB HDD space for full installation
- Internet connection required for installation, registration and updates Registration required for product use
- Import Formats
- Video: AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), MOV (DV, MPEG-4, H.264), HEVC* (H.265), XAVC, MXF, DVCPRO HD, XAVC S, GoPro LRV, Cineform
- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA
- Image: BMP, GIF, JPG, JPS, J2K, PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF
- Export Formats
- Disc: DVD, AVCHD, Blu-ray ($)
- Video: DV, HDV, AVI, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP, HEVC* (H.265, H.264), XAVC S, MOV, M2TS, FLV, 3GP, GIF, Cineform
- Image: BMP, JPEG, TIF, TGA
- Audio: AC3, MP2, MP3, MP4, WAV
- DVD burner required for creating DVD and AVCHD discs
- Blu-ray burning requires purchase of a separate plug-in from within the product
- Supported Languages
- Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Swedish