NEW Roxio Creator NXT Pro 8
Complete CD/DVD burning and creativity suite
- Burn, copy, author and encrypt discs
- Capture, edit, convert and share media
- NEW Create smart slideshows and movies
- NEW Improve sound quality
- NEW Enjoy photo editing and graphics suite PaintShop Pro 2020 and photo animation software PhotoMirage Express
All the power of Creator NXT 8 + more than $200 in valuable extras
Roxio Creator NXT Pro 8 delivers more value and more versatility than ever before. Combining 20+ Roxio products into one, Creator 8 can handle all of your creative and digital needs. Record your screen and capture video from multiple cameras. Finesse photos with Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 and AfterShot 3, and create mesmerizing photo animations with PhotoMirage Express. Get easy burning with encryption using Roxio Burn 4 and clean up your hard drive with new Roxio Genie. It’s all inside
BURN. COPY. ORGANIZE.
Everything you need for burning discs and managing your media. Discover the functionality and applications that make Roxio Creator NXT 8 such a powerful burning tool
Burn with confidence at the highest industry-standard level
Drag and drop directly from your desktop and easily burn single or multiple CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs simultaneously with Roxio Burn 4. To make multiple DVD copies, or to archive your DVD productions, consider outputting an ISO image file to your hard drive.
Copy, burn CDs, and rip music from CDs
Easily create a copy* of your CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs and USB drive. Whatever the original disc is, Creator NXT can copy it*. You may also copy and convert discs to digital files to play back on your favorite devices.
Author DVD discs
Elevate your videos to professional-looking discs with Roxio MyDVD™, complete with 100+ original templates, customizable menus and chapters, and a robust music library. Combine multiple movies onto one disc with an updated interface to make it simple yet polished.
Create labels for your discs and make your favorite music CDs and DVD movie compilations easily recognizable and chic-looking.
Home DVD playback
Play back your home videos* with theater-like surround sound on your PC WinDVD Lite. With a range of format supports and smooth playback, enjoy your personal videos with crystal clear audio and stunning picture, including support for 4K video.
Secure your data
Secure your data and burn to disc or save to USB with drag-and-drop controls using banking-level encryption technology. Encrypt data on disc or USB--even view activity logs to keep track of what you burn and when. Control passwords and encryption settings and set up a master password to encrypt and decrypt data.
Back up and archive your files
With Roxio BackOnTrack 4, easily back up your files to CD, DVD, Blu-ray disc, or your network drive. Schedule unattended backups or do it manually. Or, easily archive your files with Roxio AVCHD Archive. Maximize disc space with up to 4 hours of DVD video on a single disc.
Keep your hard-drive well-organized and clean
Organize your hard-drive and reclaim speed and space. Reveal the distribution of files, and identify duplicate or unnecessary files. Quickly rename a number of files based on a set of rules you define. Easily manage, delete, move, or upload files to the cloud with Roxio Genie utility software.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Internet connection required for product installation, registration, product updates, and some features
- Microsoft Windows 10, 64-bit required for some functionality
- Hard drive with at least 4 GB free space for installation
- Multi-core processor highly recommended:
- For data burning and copy, audio capture, and editing: Intel® 1.6GHz Pentium 4 Processor or AMD equivalent, 1GB RAM
- For video or photo editing, conversion, and playback: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 2GB RAM
- 1024x768 DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with at least 16-bit color setting, sound card, DVD-ROM drive
- For burning and disc copy:
- MyDVD video disc authoring requires 64-bit OS
- DVD and BD copy, as well as video editing and authoring, may require a large amount of free disk space, up to 10's of GB
- For video capture:
- OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 FireWire card for use with DV cameras or Roxio Video Capture USB for analog sources
- Roxio Creator NXT: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese
- Corel AfterShot 3: English, German, Japanese (requires 64-bit OS)
- Video: AVI, DV, HDV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, DVD-Video, DVR-MS, ASF, MOV (AVC), WMV, 3GP, MPEG2 Transport Stream, AVC (H.264), HEVC (H.265)1, AVCHD, 3D over/under full and half-height, side-by-side full and half-width, 3D MPO
- Audio: Audio CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, M4a, MP4, Playlists (WPL, ASX, M3U), AC3
- Image: 3D MPO, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, HDV, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG-2 HD, WMV, WMV HD, AVC (H.264), HEVC (H.265)1, AVCHD, 3GP, 3D MPO, 3D side-by-side full and half-width, over/under full and half-height, anaglyph red/cyan
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, MPEG-1/2, M4a, M4b, AAC, Playlists (M3U, WPL)
- Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, 3D MPO
- Video disc formats: DVD, Mini DVD, Blu-ray2
- Data disc formats: CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R/RE, BD-R/RE DL, BDXL
- Disc image formats: read ISO, C2D, BIN/CUE, and GI; write ISO